Sunday 18 March 2012

On my mind



What has been on your mind this week?

This week my mind has mainly been wrapped around the hope of having a great time with my family during this crazy month of traveling -- that is, the hope we will all be healthy until the end --, but also:



          This yellow neon clutch from Werelse for Mango (details about this collaboration here)



Date night. A lot of couples with kids schedule "date nights" to keep their relationship healthy. If the worst that happened to you on one of thiese occasions was to walk out in a dress stained by your kids' chocolate sauce, you will laugh at how many other things can go wrong in this great movie.




Being a superhero. If you are a mom, I am sure you already knew this, but you may want to check out this article anyway. It is nice to know what others' superpowers are. (Instructions about how to make the card above on Gina K's blog)




I am not alone. Remember one of my earliest posts about not being alone? I just discovered one of the most hilarious blogs (and moms). If you want to feel better about your parenting skills and one of my earlier recommendations has let you down, point your browser here immediately.



Everything French. On Wednesday, I found out there is a really interesting conference in Paris next week that I want to attend. Bonus: I get to spend three days in Paris. I am leaving early tomorrow morning, so stay tuned! (Instructions about how to make the "Paris in a box" pictured above here).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...